Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do i but i gotta let her go. I am ready for the 636!!![:p] She's a 99' 6R with D&D pipe, targa wind screen, 14t front sprocket, flushmounts on the front(never got to finish the back and a set of Suomy helmets(retail almost 500 each). The bike has never been wrecked, i dropped it for the first time about two weeks ago, put the stand down got off and it slipped in the gravel. Only thing it hurt was the strator cover. Great bike it has 11580 exact miles on it. It's gonna be about three or four weeks before i am ready i just wanted to see if anyone is curious. I am located in North Georgia, I am asking 4100 or OBO. Any questions please feel free to drop me an email [email protected] Here are some pics below, if needed i have pics from all sides.

and

Go Green

·
Registered
54 Posts
sheesh, someone is gonna get a good buy, you obviously keep your bike in mint condition.

Good luck with the sale.:)

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
samething happened to me. had a 01 and just had to buy the 636. it put the other bike to shame (the 01 that is;)) the power and speed and lift is very impressive[:p]

"ON ONE WHEEL" [:p]

·
Registered
572 Posts
dman, where did you get your front flush monts from, make model?

That's sweet bike, someone is going to get a great deal. You'll be on a 636 before you know it. I have a black (purple mica fleck) 99.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Always willing to negotiate. Shoot me a price. I will even bring it to your door!:D

Go Green or go some where else!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.