Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im down in deals gap and i bent one of my brake rotors right before we left. so no rideing for me last sat, bike was at wheelers getting fixed. so i got to ride on sunday then mon and tues its raining and theres nothing to do but sit around and wait for it to stop

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Move to Arizona, it never rains here... EVER! :( Also, It's never too cold to ride.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Originally posted by zack4president
Move to Arizona, it never rains here... EVER! :( Also, It's never too cold to ride.
but how are the twisties and local tracks??? if there good im moving

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yep, the weather is tough down there. I was at the Gap in August and the same thing...showers passing through and a lot of cloudy days. You gotta get out when you can (which for me was only twice in a week)! Hope the weather holds out for ya!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Originally posted by xtremewlr

Southern Cali is the same but has better twisties [:M114] [:M86]
[:++1]

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Originally posted by supercharged
Well im down in deals gap and i bent one of my brake rotors right before we left. so no rideing for me last sat, bike was at wheelers getting fixed. so i got to ride on sunday then mon and tues its raining and theres nothing to do but sit around and wait for it to stop
Wheelers can fix anything, anytime. You can ride the Gap in the rain, just go slower. The first time I ever rode in the rain was on the Gap. I think I had a 18 wheeler stuck behind me because I was going so slow.

·
Registered
277 Posts
That's what I was wondering!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i was in a hurry and i bent it changeing my tires the night we left. its been pooring on mon and tues. today is gonna be cloudy with a showers so we are going out in a couple of hrs

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well since i was bored in the rain i painted the exhaust. what do you guys think? i still had alot of fun even though some of the road was still wet in places. the corsa III where great and even better in the dry on sat. im waiting for killboy to update so i can check out my pics. oh ya now looking for new windscreen, upper fairing and right side lower do to the bike falling over into my brothers rsv 1000 in the trailer on the way home

·
Registered
21 Posts
man i was just out there like a 100 miles from the gap in greenville tenn. is it worth it to ride it? and whos bike can i rent or borrow when i get out there again?

·
Registered
21 Posts
oh yeah i saw a show on speed vision with jason whats his name that rides for icon. he was out there with a r1 group. it was pretty kool. wheelers was on the show too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.