Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you do to keep it from looking like you pissed your pants after a ride

in this texas heat if i ride for 20 minutes when i get off the bike it looks like i pissed myself from sweat

it makes me mad, i dont wanna have to start carryin a 2nd pair of pants every time i ride

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Thank god I live in Canada

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
baby powder? i don't know man, i don't sweat that bad.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I about soak my shirt with my jacket just on a 5 minute ride to work but I don't sweat enough to need new pants. If you are riding for a long time, spread one of your knee's away from the bike and get some wind up in there!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Different colors of jeans hide the sweat a little better. My baggy jeans seem to let in enough air to keep from sweating but F**K it and ask them how many miles per gallon are they getting in their car if someone says something. I would suggest not to sit on the ground though with your sweat soaked jeans because you will leave a mark and not live it down around friends.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
ride at night

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
damn, i kinda figured everyone would just say fuck it, but i didnt think everyone would just say it didnt happen to them

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I never had this problem and I DO sweat like a pig. I always wear a black leather a* star jacket and gloves; but when I goto work I normally ride in khakis and never had a problem with sweat around my legs or crouch. Try some new anti-perspirant or something... try not to squeeze to hard on your gas tank that you work up a crouch sweat.

·
Registered
261 Posts
i noticed recently in the humidity ill worry a little bit if im sweating through my jeans but i keep my standup time in public limited anyway as i usually go out to ride and come back home. best you can really do is open your legs a little while cruising to get some circulation. otherwise just explain thats what happens when you sit on pleather for a while.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
You could also just get a knife and cut our your crouch and make some vents.... do it right and copywrite it and boom INSTANT millions!!

Reactions: Cobra

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
what do you do to keep it from looking like you pissed your pants after a ride

in this texas heat if i ride for 20 minutes when i get off the bike it looks like i pissed myself from sweat

it makes me mad, i dont wanna have to start carryin a 2nd pair of pants every time i ride
Rub shit on your shirt. They won't care about the piss in your pants.

--David

·
Registered
927 Posts
Damn I have a hard time imagining you sweating in such dry heat that much. I know it gets out, but I've been in arizona a few times where the heat is pretty much the same in Texas and I would never think riding in that heat would a person sweat to point that it looked like ithey pissed themselves. I hate to see how ur body would react livin on the east coast where humidity is a bitch!

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Man I heard when your crotch sweats like that it means you have the Syph... So a good round of antibiotics should clear your little problem right up ;)

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have the same problem, just spread your legs away from the tank every so often to get airflow. Or just deal with the sweat, people see your gear, so they know you've been out in the heat.

You could also try this:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts