Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im doing some research on windscreens, and i was wondering which company had the best windscreen as far as fittment, visibillity. and quality.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm gonna go against the majority and say Puig;) The puigs have the (ZX-6R) printed on the tinted lower part of the screen except for the dark smoke.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Sorry guys...I bought a Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.....over ZG for the first time on the 10R. It is poop in my opinion..getting ready to order up the Magical Racing screen....looks and fit to die for!!![8]

·
Registered
359 Posts
I personally think the puig looks out of place on our bikes because it doesn't flow with the angular front of our bikes.I went for OEM kawi bubble screen which takes the lines of the fairing and builds on it.Its just my opinion and I know Puig's the favourite on the board so don't flame me too much.
The kawi screen is excellent for tucking in behind and makes the guages easily seen,plus it doesn't have the naff zx6r logo on it like the puig.I did have the puig but sold it on ebay as I just didn't like it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.