Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you find it a hassel not being able to see through the windscreen?
I put mine on and it looks awesome but being winter I have not riden with it. I usually try and tuck down low on the tank when going faster. Do you think the windscreen will give me trouble?

Thanks for your inputs

·
Registered
934 Posts
MnM, I've got a dark tint double-bubble on my '01 and when I find the need to tuck down I tend to peek JUST over the top of the windscreen. (Even though it's possible to see through the dark tint.) The way I'd look at is you've already got it so you might as well just try it... [8D]

·
Registered
422 Posts
To be honest with you..I don't find it a problem at all. Myself personally I was never able to tuck that low to ONLY see through the windscreen. I've just peeked over the top like bshap, If you are lookin through the windscreen your pretty much looking at nothing but asphalt directly in front of your tire.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I never look through my smoked Double Bubble so I wouldn’t be affected even if I couldn’t. I have a buddy who rides a Gixxer 6 with a Sportech chrome screen. He has no problems with it. However, some states do have an inspection guideline where it is required that your windscreen be see-through. So depending on what your state has set up, you should be fine.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
you can't see crap threw it. but just keep you eyes level with the top and you will be fine

·
Registered
663 Posts
i've got a red 636 and an thinkin' about a chrome windscreen but not sure which color...how 'bout some pics fella's??!!! show 'em off boyz!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I ordered a black chrome sportech and it came completely blacked out underneeth. you cant see thru it at all. They messed up and sent me one for a 00-02 so I had to send it back, has anyone else odrered a black chrome windscreen for the 03? hopefully the 03 is see thru cause I have an inspection coming up.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Sportech is coming out with their VFlow series - transparant chrome. I haven't been able to find it anywhere yet though. Its a slightly different shape too, more like a double bubble.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.