Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so decided to ride my RR to work today. about 1 mile from my destination the bike just dies. no stumble no nothing, just dead. all electrical is good. i coast to a stop down a side road. crank the bike and nothing. FFFUUUUU.. get off the bike, take off my gear and i see a trail of shit behind my bike and there is a fresh looking puddle of dirty shit under my belly pan.

damnit! blew my motor!

so im looking around hoping maybe its something else, when it catches my eye. under the body work i could see that my fuel pump electrical lines were wet. after fiddling and getting a hand in there i find my fuel line has popped off. i press in the tabs and push it back on and make sure its tight and the bike started right up.

god i love this bike.

anyway, fuel got on my rear tire and it spun pretty bad as i was turning around to get back on the road, almost dumped the bike. not even 1/4 throttle and not trying to get on it at all. i rode it gingerly the rest of the way. happy to be at work

thanks for reading my lame ass story.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Cool story...

Can you arrange a group buy on the doubledown ???

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the groupbuy is closed. i received my 12 yesterday.

guess we could do another but i need to recover from my triple bypass first.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
sorry if this is a stupid question, but what the hell is a doubledown?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
nevermind lol. i researched it and all i found was the kfc thing lol. i thought it was referring to something bike related. guess i was thinking too hard... but hey, i just woke up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts