Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While riding south bound on I87 from Saratoga to Albany (you upstate NY guys know what I am talking about [:p]) I hit construction, and as always all the idiots in the far right lane that now have to move to the middle then left.... at the last minute.... slowed traffic down to put'er in neutral and coast speeds. I was one of these idoits, oops, didn't realize what was goin' on... so I move to the middle, then I can see the construction, the car that was infront of me (a newer silver celica pulls to the next lane and waves to me and tells me to get infront of her, there was a 18 wheeler right behind me. I just thought that was awesome of her!

On another note, a block from my house I get the "hey, your high beams are on" flash from a police officer. As they were not, I flashed him back with my highs, then was expecting to get pulled over, but didn't :D

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
sometimes cagers can be really nice - makes me wonder if they're actually riders who happen to be in their cages.

a bunch of times cagers have run interference for me...i always try and return the favor when im in my cage and see a fellow rider

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Every once in a while I will have a cager hold up traffic for me, those guys are few and far between though. I think maybe the ones that do are either riders themselves, or a close friend or relative of a rider.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
Originally posted by FightingFalcon

a bunch of times cagers have run interference for me...i always try and return the favor when im in my cage and see a fellow rider
me too, they're always pulling out in front of me so they can clear the way. lol

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,894 Posts
Happens for me every now and then...and once when I was riding less than legally, I had a 40'sish soccer mom in a minivan tell me to be careful, not because I'm going to blow up and kill every first born child in a 50 mile radius, but because she had seen a lot of unmarked police vehicles in the area the last few days. While it could have been a very clever ploy to get me to ride safely, it was still kind of her, in a general sort of way. =)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Well I'm glad some of you get a little bit of kindness at times.

I'm just happy when the sons of bitches stay outta my way.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have had truckers save me a number of times...I am coming up fast :D in the passing lane and they safely pull into the lane in front of me (and I am thinking WTF) and get all hot...I slo down and sure enough as we pass a certain point there is CHP, Arizona safety, or Conn state trooper sitting there with their radar guns posed to protect us.............thumbs up to all the PROFESSIONAL drivers out there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.