Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just caught tonight's episode and its so different from the first one. They must have plenty of complaints that they did not show any street stunting except in between commercials. They focused primarily on "safety and take it to the track" and on canyon runs (which some of us are guilty of), they did get a speeding ticket. Men, I need to get to a track... sucks here coz' the closest one is at New Hampshire and its about 100-130 miles away.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
yeah i called it on the original post.i said that was just to get peoples attention the first one.no such thing as bad publicity.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Maybe they just needed time. I doubt they had so many complaints that within a weeks time they made a full show.... But I agree with you all, it's definately better than last weeks show

·
Registered
218 Posts
I would bet that the show schedule and order was laid out a long time ago and didn't change due to complaints.

I was sitting there watching it last night as my girlfriend folded the laundry and she was actually watching it to. She is very much against me riding (she knew some people who got killed last year) and I was glad she watched this episode and not the last one.

I had told her how dumb it was last week and we were talking last night about how much better this episode was.

maybe there's hope for the show after all........

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yes, I have to agree, it was a lot better than the first one, I enjoyed it so much I actually watched the encore at midnite.I actually even learned a few tips from the track day sections.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i bet next week will be more like the first, being thay they film in advance. The show seems like they want to show the stunt streetbike scene and throw in some saftey stuff here and there.

·
Registered
484 Posts
last night was the first time I got a chance to check it out, but I think the info was on point. The speedtv forum is all about hate, seem like no one there has nothing good to saw about the show.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.