Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
wow that is best looking exhaust for the 06, it really cleans up the tail. The bike looks alot better, with that exhaust. I want an 06 10 now.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
That is as was stated the BEST looking exhaust for the 2006 ZX10R i have ever seen [:0], barring NONE on the bike.

someone said weight?
Now come on if it is lighter then stock and gets the ass cleaned up like it does, who cares?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont know who is making them but look awesome..I am pretty sure its a nowhere cie..better than stock..better than everything aftermarket so far...not too big..not too naked..just cool!

·
Registered
145 Posts
It looks really sweet...and will be a header back system...map required I guess. I asked about the passenger pegs, but they didn't tell me yet. Here's what they had to say:
>
It'll run around $1000.00 and should be available in a month or so. Our web site will eventually have all data and sound clips. Please give us a little time as this is a new site..... The ZX10 Triple will have all stainless tubing from the header back. It will come with a heat sheild and lic plate mount. Thanks, Shawn

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow, looks like I'll be saving and put that on over the winter time. That looks amazing and cleans the back end up perfectly. Hopefully it is loud and sounds good.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
now that makes the 06 tempting ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
I must admit it looks sweet, but where would hang the tag from. I know down here in florida you cant have it verticle on the chain guard. The police will stop you in a heart beat.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.