Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Strat - the Asian edition
13,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd be interested to see a graph of number of new users and also number of posts versus days of the year.

Seems like everytime riding season opens up we get a whole bunch of newcomers. Wonder how many join up and fall by the wayside.

just some random thoughts

·
13,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is a shame though I am always pleasantly surprised to see that most who join don't seem like squids (wheelie in traffic, etc)

I guess the squids are too busy getting themselves killed to join, and I like it that way.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Its definitely a seasonal thing. Same thing with traffic on our website. The site gets flooded toward February when everyone is eager and getting ready. Then starts dieing down around August. At that point we see traffic from warm climate states mostly and occasionally some tough guys out there who ride all weather.

ILYA
FSANE PERFORMANCE

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
it is a shame though I am always pleasantly surprised to see that most who join don't seem like squids (wheelie in traffic, etc)

I guess the squids are too busy getting themselves killed to join, and I like it that way.
I think most of the squids join gixxer forums.

Reactions: bubbleboys

·
Registered
16 Posts
Its definitely a seasonal thing. Same thing with traffic on our website. The site gets flooded toward February when everyone is eager and getting ready. Then starts dieing down around August. At that point we see traffic from warm climate states mostly and occasionally some tough guys out there who ride all weather.

ILYA
FSANE PERFORMANCE
-20 and riding = crazys
:eek:

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think there's probably a grand total, if you count me and vex, of 10 kawis on the road which is good Because that about how many people where gear here. The rest are gixxer squids:D

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I'd be interested to see a graph of number of new users and also number of posts versus days of the year.

Seems like everytime riding season opens up we get a whole bunch of newcomers. Wonder how many join up and fall by the wayside.

just some random thoughts
Are you volunteering? It'll be like a Kawiforums census. Sounds like a lot of work, I'll just wait for the results. :)

·
Registered
929 Posts
im a regular on this forum and people say that im a squid because i admit to liking wheelies haha....

·
Registered
147 Posts
i guess i am a kawa guy now

i once considered myself a suzuki guy, owned about 5 of them threw the years. all great bikes.
well i bought a 02 ZRX a few years back cuzz i loved the old school ELR look. now i have a new to me 04 Z 1000. i just love how kawasaki makes bikes that i like. the zx 10 and zx 14 are also bikes i like.
my friend ownes a B KING and after he ditched the buck rogers exhaust it was a nice bike. it is one suzuki i could own. the thing is comfy as a lazy boy chair and as fast as a BUSA. what not to like.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The title in this this thread draws my attention everytime thinking the first word is thong.
On topic I think I'll be here through the off season (not that anyone cares) asking questions since I'll get a chance to take apart my bike.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think I've been a member for almost a year. By the looks of my post count I might need to start typing more instead of just reading shit 0.o

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
I've been riding for ever... I just joined here recently because I bought my first Kawasaki this spring and fiqured it made sense to do so. As long as I own a Kawi... i'll be here.

I've had an old Suzuki forever so naturally when I started looking for a sport bike.... I kinda wanted a GSXR because my old GS550L had been good to me all those years... I like the way they look but you have to get pretty new for me to liker them cosmetically. I was looking around and Insurance was higher on them for some reason and every damn one I found belonged to some kid and had baggage of some kind.. Everyone I know around here with sport bikes has an R6 (90% of them around here are yamaha's or harleys) so I really didnt want one of them but would have settled for an R1.

Then I started really doing my research and found that the 03-04 ZX6R's where the most advanced in the price range (and year range) I was looking, they had the biggest engines of the 600 class bikes, and they look as good as any new sport bike on the road... then I just happened to come across an O3 the belonged to someone that was afraid to ride it fast since he bought it new and only had 4K miles on it.... so I bought it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
well im new to the forum but think ill hang out for awhile seeing as though the only transportation i have right now is the zx6r. if its not snow or ice screw it i'll ride then post that shit lol

·
13,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why would they stay around here?? We're a bunch of assholes.

:D

--Cobra
lol no you're a pussy, people like haissem are assholes, and mods like Vex are dicks. Vex likes fucking assholes but also likes fucking pussies like you lol :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts