Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im taking out the tbs out tomorrow and was wondering when doing it and having a pc3 will i be disabling any wire from the ps3 or am i ok

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
what the hell are you talking about? thats why noone responded

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
I have NO idea what you're talking about.

What is a tbs? What are you disabling? And why are you talking about random wires?

Also, what mod are you doing to the throttlebodies?

To anyone who ever said, "I don't need to learn grammar", IF YOU WANT TO BE UNDERSTOOD, YOU DO.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I took too long formulating a nice, gentile response. :/

Relax, man. Those people are probably working on the solution, or were curious to see if they could help. Since they couldn't, and thus had nothing to contribute to the thread, they didn't post.

im taking out the tbs out tomorrow and was wondering when doing it and having a pc3 will i be disabling any wire from the pc3 or am i ok
What wire are you talking about, and what do you mean by disabling?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what is tbs grrr throttlebodies or throttle plates. man go back to the carburetor section guys. pretty sad and u guys ride kawis im surprised u knew about the jumper mod first

·
Registered
297 Posts
A Google search gave me Turner Broadcasting System.

Urban Dictionary has more entertaining results. Urban Dictionary: tbs

·
Registered
685 Posts
OP, why are you flipping out? If you act like a deusch, it is less likely that people are going to want to help you out. Give it some time, act like an adult, and im sure somebody will come by and help you out.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
Actually if he were willing to use proper grammar and type intelligently I bet people would be ABLE to help him.

·
Registered
132 Posts
A Google search gave me Turner Broadcasting System.

Urban Dictionary has more entertaining results. Urban Dictionary: tbs

Ahhhh, man! I did the Turner Broadcasting System mod to my ZX6R, does that mean I am going to have to retune it. Especially after I disable some random wires. Word on the street is any ZX6R becomes a litre bike instantly by disabling (yanking) wires out due to the extreme weight they have. The engine will grow 400cc's within a 24 hour period of disabling the wires.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
Actually, there are a LOT of wires you don't need ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts