Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search, but no hits were found. Has anyone seen, or heard one of these in person. All the pics I see of them show the lower cowling removed. Is this just for photographic purposes, so the consumer can see what it looks like? Since the Micron serpent system I ordered is "out of stock" I'm thinking of getting this, but not if I have to leave the lower cowl off.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone know if the lower cowling can be reinstalled after putting this pipe on, the link above shows it removed. I think it looks bad ass.

·
Andre 3000
1,092 Posts
Dang that system is pretty badass. Don't see why so many were hating in that thread. I saw an Arrow or Arata system (not sure which) like that on a new CBR1000 and it sounded great. Sometimes it takes something that looks a little different to make the most power.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just purchased one of these from another forum member, I'll post some pics up as soon as its installed. And I agree, its def. the most badass and unique sysytem i've seen for our bike.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Originally posted by arowana1027
Does anyone know if the lower cowling can be reinstalled after putting this pipe on, the link above shows it removed. I think it looks bad ass.
If you look at the first pic in the other thread, you can see that the lower cowling is actually installed.

·
Registered
639 Posts
thanks to whoever brought up the demond that is my old bike before I crashed the fuck out of it. But the pipe system gainsa alot of power and sounds wicked smooth. IMO it is the best quality built pipe you can buy.

Yes I did get alot of hate for the pipes looks but I loved it because i am a big fan of the GP look. For those who coplain about the looks I just say what other kawi do you see with 121 hp at the rear wheel!

If anybody was interested in it I just sold it in the classifieds for and extremly low price lets say $700. Now for a full Ti system what beats that.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Originally posted by SurfNSB
I just purchased one of these from another forum member, I'll post some pics up as soon as its installed. And I agree, its def. the most badass and unique sysytem i've seen for our bike.
hey I didnt even see that you posted this! ha well you got a hell of a deal with this thing. Sorry the shipping is taking long my friend is going to check his paypal today when he gets back from the hospital. So I hope to get this thing shipped today.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Originally posted by fulcrum

If you look at the first pic in the other thread, you can see that the lower cowling is actually installed.
You would be correct. The lower goes back on you will get a slight melt where the side can's pipe touches the lower but it is a reall clean kinda melt where it burns away a small half circle, but I swear its not bad it looks similar to what the cut looks like to put the sliders on. I wish I had pics to show you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet! I'm gettin' one. Wish I would have seen the one racedfila was selling, I would have bought it in a second!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.