Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone else was unhappy with their service. about a week and a half ago I ordered 2 pair of race slicks because they were on special and a killer deal. gave the guy my credit card # and he said they would be going out the next morning and they would be here in 2 days. after a week of waiting I called him and spoke with him and he said he was busy to email him so I did that night and waited a few days and no response. So a few days later I called only to get voicemail so I left a polite message with all my info and my dilema. 2 days now since then and still no response, no email no call no nothing. I checked my visa and it was not billed so I think I will say fuck the cheap price and realize that with this cheap deal you get shitty service so I guess I will pay the extra money to a company that will provide better service. this is why in my my own landscaping business I don't work for cheap, I try to explain to potential clients that I do a better job and that is why my prices are what they are. Kinda funny how my own motto bit me in the ass. anyone else have any experience with this company?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.