Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've heard all these commercials lately about timberland motorcycle boots, and I figured it was just what they were calling a new style. Apparantly they are making riding boots now.

Anyone try these on or have them? Not sure if I'd trust them over the established brands, but curious to hear anyone's thoughts.

Btw, the discount code OCTEVENT gets you 30% off and free shipping at timberland.com enjoy!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I think they're incredibly ugly.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree that they're pretty damn ugly... but I may get a new pair of normal tims at 30% off. :D

I do still need to get some boots though. Thinking A* smx-r, but I might just wait till the new models for next year come out.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by JCP636

i personally think all riding boots are ugly
I think there are some alright looking boots out there.. I like some of the casual style Icon boots they have out. I'd like to wear the Chukka's because I could probably wear them in a place to get something to eat without getting any funny looks.

Full length race boots are pretty ugly too in most cases, but at least they don't look like Swat team failure products.. ;)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I'd wear those if i could get the rest of mad max's uniform.

but really, they don't look that bad, better then some of the plastic fantastic that look like they belong in mobile suit gundam then on a motorcyclists.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.