Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'bout time for a lil update/facelift, looking to update the KF banner. See what you guys can come up with, you can include a pic of yourself but keep in mind this banner should represent the forum as a whole, not just a specific model/member.

Post your entries and we'll get it all put together and let the forum vote on the new banner.

Main intent is the banner pics but if you want to take a shot at revising the whole banner too, go for it!

Attachments

·
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does this include the silly kf logo? That ugly discombobulated cartoon of a dude on a bike.
that probably stays the same.
undecided (above my paygrade), start with the pics but feel free to update the whole banner, if its good we can probably talk VS into using it.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
can someone post the old kf logo? i am beginning to forget what it looks like (i think i liked it better)

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
why dont we use our pictures of our kawasakis!

If this plan goes through, i call dibs on right side :D

Also heres a great picture

i like the bottom one.. also a BOTM winnar :D

·
KF Stickbug
11,816 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
+1 and make it so if someone clicks on the pictures it goes to that BOTM section.
Oh I hate that. You are trying to find new girls for your desktop background and you see the picture you want in the banner but no clicking on it to link right to it. :confused:

I like this BOTM idea. I was going to suggest something similar and have the banner pics rotate in and out like a slideshow so when you visit every couple of days the pics are different. We could use member bikes/pics of course. FinalGear.com does this with it's banner.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts