Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Mine was from Eurobikes.com

Fast shipping and mine was about 125 shipped I think.

-Flash

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit" - Aristotle

·
Registered
355 Posts
I am looking for a hugger, and in this post, there are a couple mentioned. Anyone have any gripes about theirs? I am thinking about going with the carbon one at superbikestore.com. But the Red fox looks great as well..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by IslandZXR

I am looking for a hugger, and in this post, there are a couple mentioned. Anyone have any gripes about theirs? I am thinking about going with the carbon one at superbikestore.com. But the Red fox looks great as well..
FWIW, I think I'm going to give the Red Fox carbon hugger a chance. I'll let you know how it looks (if you feel like waiting to hear).

Red
AMA #439394

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think i remember reading in another thread that the 03 huggers/chain guards would also fit the 01's and 02's. Does anyone know if this is true?

I need a tire hugger and really like the ones on the 03's.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Originally posted by Josh

where could i find a place/site that sells tre huggers? they look wicked and i want one for my '01 zx-6r. any help is appreciated

Ride it like it's stolen!
Seeing as I just went through the same thing in Canada for my blue 2001 6r, I will help you out.

Contact Brian at dynamo humm (http://www.dynamohumm.com). You can get a Pyramid Plastics rear hugger for ~$200 shipped.(Canadian)

The truth is out there...
...its just a matter of knowing where to look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.