Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GO TO TARGA ACC.COM [^]
Originally posted by Josh

where could i find a place/site that sells tre huggers? they look wicked and i want one for my '01 zx-6r. any help is appreciated

Ride it like it's stolen!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Was looking on the targa website and couldnt find any huggers for my 99 zx6r. everything seemed to be 00 and up. do they not fit on the 99's?

TV.....
'99 ZX6r
V+H Pipe
Kuryaken Underlights

·
Registered
49 Posts
where could i find a place/site that sells tre huggers? they look wicked and i want one for my '01 zx-6r. any help is appreciated

·
Registered
700 Posts
i bought mine from pipe city, $150 + free s/h, oh yea, it's a hotbodies racing

·
Registered
11 Posts
go to superbikestore.com, they have great huggers, already painted in different colors, ready to install, only $134.00!

Don't do anything I wouldn't do, but if you do, do it twice!

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Mine was from Eurobikes.com

Fast shipping and mine was about 125 shipped I think.

-Flash

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit" - Aristotle

·
Registered
355 Posts
I am looking for a hugger, and in this post, there are a couple mentioned. Anyone have any gripes about theirs? I am thinking about going with the carbon one at superbikestore.com. But the Red fox looks great as well..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by IslandZXR

I am looking for a hugger, and in this post, there are a couple mentioned. Anyone have any gripes about theirs? I am thinking about going with the carbon one at superbikestore.com. But the Red fox looks great as well..
FWIW, I think I'm going to give the Red Fox carbon hugger a chance. I'll let you know how it looks (if you feel like waiting to hear).

Red
AMA #439394

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think i remember reading in another thread that the 03 huggers/chain guards would also fit the 01's and 02's. Does anyone know if this is true?

I need a tire hugger and really like the ones on the 03's.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Originally posted by Josh

Seeing as I just went through the same thing in Canada for my blue 2001 6r, I will help you out.

Contact Brian at dynamo humm (http://www.dynamohumm.com). You can get a Pyramid Plastics rear hugger for ~$200 shipped.(Canadian)

The truth is out there...
...its just a matter of knowing where to look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.