Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I signed the title for the insurance company to total the bike and I was heartbroken that my bike was on death row, but today I get word back that the insurance company returned my title. Anybody know what that means? I don't want to get my hopes up and have them take it back cause that would suck. My bike's dead, I have no idea where to begin repairing it. it doesn't start, has frame damage and it's a little banged up. what to do?

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
the only people who will have any idea what the insurance company is up to, is the company itself. give them a call, see wahts up.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I get to keep the bike. My lawyer actually sent the title to me with a letter from the other guy's insurance company stating they didn't want the bike. I started it the other day. I'm so impressed with kawasaki. It took a good punch but it still rides. I hate the thought of selling it but fixing it is going to cost a pretty penny so I will more than likely part with it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Originally posted by serioone
I get to keep the bike. My lawyer actually sent the title to me with a letter from the other guy's insurance company stating they didn't want the bike. I started it the other day. I'm so impressed with kawasaki. It took a good punch but it still rides. I hate the thought of selling it but fixing it is going to cost a pretty penny so I will more than likely part with it.
So are they totalling it, paying you the value of the bike and letting you keep it? That's sweet if that's the case... Use the motor for a go-kart.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the motor for a go cart. that's funny. that's one bad ass gocart. anybody else do that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.