Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for you...I hacked off the stupid bulky fender and shit, so you won't have anything interfering with you actually seeing what the bike itself looks like. How can you say that tail isn't sexy as hell?

Now picture it without that huge black exhaust pipe cover running from the rearsets up to the black exhaust outlet cover. Can you imagine how dead sexy that beast will be, with that slim sexy tail fairing? Damn...I can't wait.

·
Registered
370 Posts
sorry, man, we got nothing on the other manufacturters...

looks like an obese man compared to the 675 daytona, in fact it looks obeses compared to a liter gixxer....

horrible looking ass....looks bulky...i mean i love that ass, but only on women.
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=5618657640021659122&q=vida+guerra

we LEARN to love our kawis, but they ugly...except the 2005,2006..they nice

·
Registered
370 Posts
[:BitchSlapped]

just wanted to put it...
cant stress how important it is to see the link in the first reply

·
Registered
550 Posts
Originally posted by ibleedgreen
Still hate it...
The bike as a whole looks bad....thats just how it is!
Will hurt their sales for sure;)

[:pandaMakesMoreSense]

With you all the way - that's one ugly ass bike.

·
Registered
249 Posts
now that you removed that fender, the bike is now without a tail light....
Honda's new 600 has this same problem... odd design.

·
Registered
487 Posts
damn i still think the 07 looks badass.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I still think the '07 will look great in person... I remember when the '05 came out and I hated it, but now I love it. The only negativity I have is the headlights a little, but hey now all the noobs can put halos in them without them melting [:p]

·
Registered
102 Posts
i think once they get to the showrooms people will generally like the look and especially start to like it when they can see it in person.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Grr... I gotta support you on this one Dragknt... I really like the look of the bike, the only thing I don't like is the way the tail has that step down to the smaller portion... The ass should have a nice smooth transistion... When I get my 07, I'm sure when I pull up next to my buddies 636, he will be drooling!!! As for the ass, I will have to see if my girlfriend likes sitting on it first!!!

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by urymoto
sorry, man, we got nothing on the other manufacturters...

looks like an obese man compared to the 675 daytona, in fact it looks obeses compared to a liter gixxer....

horrible looking ass....looks bulky...
Um...It's the narrowest 600 I4 in production. You want to see obese, look at an 05/06. Now THAT's a fat ass.

The 675 looks ESPECIALLY slim when it's laying on it's side because the engine siezed when it used all of it's oil before the first service interval.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by ibleedgreen
Still hate it...
The bike as a whole looks bad....thats just how it is!
Will hurt their sales for sure;)

[:pandaMakesMoreSense]
I couldn't disagree with you more. I think it's the sexiest 600 I've ever seen (not including the 749 and F4 750). Also, general consensus on other boards is that it's the sexiest Kawi ever. It looks like an 05/06 636 that they took and slimmed down because it was WAY too porky, added some 03/04 styling, took the Ducati's tail and the Aprilia RSV 1000's intake, and mixed it all together. It's like the best parts of all the best bikes rolled into one. And it has WAY more attitude than the 05/06 636. That bike was just boring, IMO. Fat and huge and swoopy plastics with no edge to them.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Love everything but those headlights! Everyone has their own opinion. You either like it or you dont

·
Registered
310 Posts
I will wait....i bought an 03 and don't regret it but i want to wait and see what comes out a little later once Kawi see what we want to do with their bikes.......difference between 03/04 and 05/06....07/?????

·
Registered
277 Posts
It's a matter of opinion....your welcome to your opinion.....its ok with me......none of the kawi release pics ever do the bike justice thought......hated the 14 at first but then i saw it.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Quarkz
Love everything but those headlights! Everyone has their own opinion. You either like it or you dont
Yeah, the headlights look goofy from dead-on, but from every other angle I think they look sexy. And really, how often do you stand directly in front of your bike and stare at it? I'd rather be riding. I'm not saying anyone's wrong for not liking it. Stupid, maybe...hehe j/k I'm just really taken by it, and I'm having a hard time understanding why people hate it so much. =)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.