money well spent i hope
heres a list of my mods so far:

PC3
adjustable lowering link
k&n filter
carbon covers for brake cylinders
akra slip on
silverstar h7s
(when i drag race its strapped in the front too)

let me know what you think

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
nice and clean, does your bike always look that blurry??[:p]

·
Registered
543 Posts
nice....i think? c'mon dude, if you wanna show off your bike throw up some decent pics man! sorry to rag but it looks like you had pig fat all over you lens or something ;)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
looks ok get the tail fixed and get some flush mounts in the front and also what times do you run at the drag strip?

·
Registered
476 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all your comments guys......i have a new CA taillight but when i took this picure the cover had come off of the old one. I will take that bracket off i had my liscense plate up there with a fender eliminator a while ago and then moved it. Sorry about the blurry pics i spend so much money on this thing i dont have the money to buy a digital camera :D
Before the power commander and the air filter my best time was a 10.83 and im a big guy....6"3 210

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have to work this weekend...but thanks for letting me know whats up...keep me in touch with that stuff and we will get a race goin sometime.

are u legal with no mirrors?

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
looks good! what's up with the front signals? are those flush mounts or are your front signals just removed? I can't really tell...

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Originally posted by gefvxd
heres my baby....

money well spent i hope
heres a list of my mods so far:

PC3
adjustable lowering link
k&n filt
carbon covers for brake cylinders
akra slip on

Hey bro, what size is that back tire!
silverstar h7s
(when i drag race its strapped in the front too)

let me know what you think

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
I wanna play buit have to wait for my cd-rom of bike...or get outside in the rain to get pics...stay tuned for some top notch pics of my Raw Ti Goddess..by the way the shiny wheels look fantastic

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Zero Cool the front signals stick out just a little bit but it is 4 small led lights just out in the open. Not sure where they were bought but i like them. Big Zixxer im sure that there is somewhere in KC to get your bike dynoed but there is a place here in columbia. I believe its at sound performance but im not sure. Im going to be making that trip after i get nitrous at the end of the winter.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.