Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how long did it take you to get yours? Ive been waiting for over a week! :( placed the order on Sept 11th, received an email from paypal on the 14th with a note from the seller saying that it will be shipped the next day(Friday Sept 15th) via USPS priority mail. it is now the 21st!

Ive always had a great experience with USPS. It doesnt take over 4 days to receive a package from Colorado to S. California. Either they forgot to send it out when they said they would OR by some rare chance USPS fucked up.

Ill give it til tomorrow then I will want my money back. this has been such a huge waste of time. my bike is apart and is only needing this part so I can finally ride the freaking thing.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I understand your frustration, but calm down.. Bertja is 100% legit, and I'm sure there's a reason why you haven't received it yet. I've had problems with USPS in the past before as both a buyer, and a seller. Now I will only ship via UPS or Fedex.. Unlike USPS, both Fedex and UPS have tracking numbers that are actually worth the paper they're printed on. Then you know exactly where the packages are, when they'll be delivered, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.