Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should i put spikes on my bike around the windscreen, and front of the fairings? or not?

·
Registered
181 Posts
yea toss that shit on there..i wana do that to my zzr so let me know how it turns out

·
Registered
394 Posts
Spikes, wtf? What are you talking about?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Don't spike it....

·
Registered
394 Posts
What spikes!!!!! I am missing something, like bulldog coller studded spikes?

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
seems pretty cool for the serious stunters cause thier doing crazy shit so most have crazy shit on thier bikes. it matches the style. but just for a regular street bike, they look better clean imo.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i jus wana see what they look like...im like half stunta half knee scraper hill drowner..so im sorta into that stuff..hehe

·
Registered
181 Posts
awsome!!...i like em haha..i think im one o them guys too bahaha:D

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
those arent the spikes im thinking of, im thinking of some cool spikes that may have some design to them, like a twisted spike.

·
Registered
443 Posts
i imagine them as something sharp to break your skin on if/when you crash. i saw a busa with spikes on his tail hump at a gas station. when he mounted up he had to lift his leg a good 4 feet in the air.

·
Registered
21 Posts
LOL honestly I had them all over the front and where I parked my bike in the garage I always caught them on my fkn pants and my wash mit didnt like them either. I took all of them off except the top windscreen ones and i do get asked where to buy them quite often.

·
Registered
181 Posts
yea jus the windscreen looks coo....i ono about everywere...im thinken gold since they dont have yellow...[:p]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.