Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Anti hopping cluch was only on rr that year. And it's a sick bike. Got a good deal too.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
SSport and SStock 600 is just that, under 600cc.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ummmm good question there. Well I was planning on trying to take it to the track but thats still yet to happen. Other than that I wanted something other than the norm, the RR just appealed to me more over the 636, im not really concerned about Balls out straight line speed, I had my choice of any bike I wanted that day at the store, I was approved for like up to 15,000 and there was a busa staring at me in the face that whole day. I wanted the greatest handling bike that I could get. So I did my studies and actually had a hard time choosing over the CBR600RR,GIXXER 750 and the Kawi RR. But in the end the green ninja was sitting in the driveway. I jsut didnt like the honda or the Gixxer, when I sat on them they just didnt feel right to me.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
the RR comes in limited number's and only in lime green color and has a few extra goodies that the R doesn't. for me it was kind of a special bike that is not massed produced and there are not many of them on the road.

·
Registered
628 Posts
[:+1]I agree as well, plus According to many experienced riders/racers it handles much better (see: Sportrider July 06) and for me getting more outta the bike, and learning how to get around a track smoother, is better than outright speed. I have a good freind of mine with an O5 R1, and we have pretty equal riding skills, and on a technical track I can pull better times. For me this is what I love about the Bike, It's great on the road, and smooth on the track, plus with a KIT ECU they make pretty close to the same Power the gain with the RR is huge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.