Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got home from the best streetbike ride so far. Only been riding street for 8 months or so. We did about 300 miles in the mountains of SoCal. I found my favorite road today. We got behind a turbo porsche and a Ferrari Modena for a while which was sick! They were on the pipe!

I get home and my girl had washed my jeep. Tells me our friends are bringing a tritip up to BBQ by the pool. So here I sit over looking the ocean in 78 degrees holding a cold pacifico.

Jealous yet? Me too. I'm a lucky martha focker sometimes.

So how was is your day? ( but only if it was good:Laughing rolling:)

Reactions: bubbleboys

·
Get off of my lawn Dammit
45,148 Posts
I hate you. :squint: ...............................J/K that's an awesome day! You live out there?

EDIT: I see you do live in CA. I saw GA the first time I looked. Damn Vodka. :lol:

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm on it!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Had a very destructive storm come through last night, didn't have time too do
much of anything with the cars, steady winds of 60+ mph, and hail ranging in size
from golf-ball size to baseball size. Dropped an 1 1/2 of rain in an hour.Cars were parked
under 2 very old Locust trees. Oh, and one of the cats was out. Alot of damage City-
Wide.Other than a wet cat,and some small branches down in the front and back yard,
and the plants my wife just put in the day before being leveled, both cars had NO hail
damage, no flooding in basement, and bike perfectly safe in garage! Today was a Good
Day!!

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah dogg. Sounds like a good day. Wanna come to cali? I wanna ride your bike!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
girls washing jeep? pics or it didnt happen:D
nice yard

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wasn't there! I can't prove it unless you wanna see my clean grand cherokee.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I woke up, watched the GrandAm race, and went to work, which I just got home from...

·
Registered
770 Posts
I am not going to contribute lol. This was not a good day.

Then again, I did get to work on a 69 mach 1 and ride to work instead of using the firebird, so it wasn't toooo bad

·
Registered
647 Posts
I tell you what, man. I just read your post and looked at that awesome pic. And you made my day better just posting up about your amazing day. And I love your back yard, btw. Thank you for sharing and God bless you.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you sir. I appreciate the kind words.

Some times a long ride can cure a lot of problems you think you have. Stress at work, bad news on the TV, ect... I thought others may like to hear that good things are still happening in the world.

I wish that was my yard haha! I'm broke! Well couldn't afford that house anyway. That's the GF parents house. We live close and they are always off in LA so we go hang out by the pool and BBQ.

·
Thats how I get down baby
1,287 Posts
i got home from the best streetbike ride so far. Only been riding street for 8 months or so. We did about 300 miles in the mountains of socal. I found my favorite road today. We got behind a turbo porsche and a ferrari modena for a while which was sick! They were on the pipe!

I get home and my girl had washed my jeep. Tells me our friends are bringing a tritip up to bbq by the pool. So here i sit over looking the ocean in 78 degrees holding a cold pacifico.

jealous yet? Me too. I'm a lucky martha focker sometimes.

So how was is your day? ( but only if it was good:laughing rolling:)
do you have a pet cow?

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That is Buddy. He is a little mutt. He keeps the coyotes away.

·
Registered
753 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts