Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a busy day to start After getting back in last night from turkey i feel i got a little bit done today...
Located almost all my bike Parts..Still have a MIA rear Sprocket..
but here is what i got done. More to follow tomorrow with

Woodcraft stator cover
Traxxion fork cartdiges
Painting Extra Calipers Black

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry didnt get to working on the bike till after 430PM and finished up at 730PM...
1st thing in the morning i will trade out my Forks, and get the stator cover on, also Woodcraft clip-ons...As i am also working on my RC51 as well..

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
JD just got back from a deployment....gots the money to burn....LOL Welcome home man, glad you made it home safe and hope everyone with you did the same.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shit after the 1st time in Iraq i had butt load of parts awaiting me, this time on mid tour i hung a ton of parts and this is round 2..
Due to the time differnece i couldnt sleep so i did the fork install and clip-ons also and got the RC51 almost ready to be started up with a new custom map and the bigger Throtttle Bodies..

Will bust open the stator cover as well, just dont know where the torch is to warm them bolts up to get them out..
Also will do superbikeline kit later today with the brembo master

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The brembo with the full resvoir kit,hoses,clamps & brake light switch $230 shipped for the 19x18 model with lever...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.