Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by FLOJOE
Bummer. I liked the fact that both the Haydens were riding Kawi. I guess he is going to take Yates' spot? Where is Yates going to go, anyone know?

I have heard Yates is going to Jordan Suzuki. Who knows.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He never wanted to leave the Supersport class. Kawi just wanted him to concentrate on the development of the Superbike. As for Yates, as long as he isnt racing a Kawi, thats all that matters to me.

·
Registered
916 Posts
What support are we going to have for Kawi now, they alienated supersport and just let it go to Yamaha! Then superstock, which I don't believe Roger should have left. I would have waited at least till next year to see what the bike can do after this year of "testing a new bike".

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Well...if Kawi wants..I am available!!!:D

·
Registered
622 Posts
sorry about your luck, but on a side note YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
now we (suzuki) need to steal a couple of guys from yami & honda for our GP class;);)

·
Registered
700 Posts
Ahhh...EBoz ridin for kawi again...there's a thought. I hope that goes through. I think BBoz is worthless, EBoz is the man.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Just more proof that Kawi doesn't really give a shit about its racing program.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by Parli32
Just more proof that Kawi doesn't really give a shit about its racing program.
thats quite possibly true, or just not enough to pay Tommy what he was asking, but it also might have just been an issue where Tommy wanted to race for a team where he could win right away, not develop a bike into a winner.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.