Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I'm not poo pooing your love for the Ninja, I took one out yesterday and gave it a damn good spanking up the local dual carriageway but at no point was i actually scared like a tiny baby without his rattle.

Although it reached horrific speeds, I not once felt like i was riding a beast:(

no wonder they had to make a 9 and a 12 as well. over all not so impressed

Im the daddy you lot are just amateurs :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not for nothin, but thats because their so damn stable. Point and shoot and the bike goes there. If your scared by another bike its probably because the suspension, steering geometry, weight or tires don't inspire confidence.

Plus your probably so damn good you should be racing[:p][xx(]

We be ridin' Ninja 600's never Harleys kid

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Originally posted by mr president sir

Now I'm not poo pooing your love for the Ninja, I took one out yesterday and gave it a damn good spanking up the local dual carriageway but at no point was i actually scared like a tiny baby without his rattle.

Although it reached horrific speeds, I not once felt like i was riding a beast:(

no wonder they had to make a 9 and a 12 as well. over all not so impressed

Im the daddy you lot are just amateurs :)
Not so impressed? Then why does your profile say that you OWN a 2000 zx6r?

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'll chalk those comments up as someone who has never laid a peg on the street and probably has carple tunnel from spanking it too much and not able to twist the throttle all the way.

Could be wroong, just my opinion.

PGH, PA

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Is this really his very first post? That's not a good way to start off talking to somebody. Come, ride on the back one day Mrs. Presidork. If you ain't skeered, you ain't riding beeitch. Slide the back tire in there then get on it hard. Don't worry, that lump in your throat is just your stomach.[}:)]

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I guess if I could understand the spelling and grammar, I might respond....[?][:p]

·
Registered
128 Posts
Dammit I get scared nearly every time I ride. Either from my abuse of the throttle or the cage that just pulled out in front of me! It'll hang with anything out there up to about 120Mph (That's plenty through twisties)

·
Registered
32 Posts
The Fierce power on this beast is non comparable,
This ZX6R is going toe to toe with the CBR600RR,
They clocked the same lap times 1:29.42 to the tee!

The Suzuki GSX-R600 clocked at 1:29.72
The Yamaha YZF-R6 clocked in last at 1:30.13

Source: MotorCyclist June 2003.

I'm scared racing down the highway and opening the throttle.

This guy must been riding a moped.

hahaha.:D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Is he trying to imply that other manufacturers don't make bikes bigger than 600cc's? I'm so confused;)[:p]

Maybe somone needs to teach him how to shift out of first gear. If he is used to riding mopeds, he might not know that the ninja has a manual clutch, not hydrostatic :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
i know about the non beast thing, i had mine at 115mph the other day and i might as well had been goin 35, the bikes solid as a rock at high speads. but i don't know about this guy.. but i see it as a good thing. maybe he's just used to a piece of crap bike...

·
Registered
7 Posts
This guy is not all there. I have an 03' zx6rr and an 00' r6. If he has ridden other bikes, and if he was going fast enough, he would have noticed that the Ninja is not quite as stable as other bikes at higher, and I mean higher speeds. It was made for the twisties. My r6 feels like a Cadillac at the same speed where my Ninja feels just a hair unstable, Then my Ninja starts to pull away, quickly. Although it feels a bit more uncomfortable at those speeds, it just takes a little getting used to and then you dont niotice it. It is faster than my r-6, so if this guy never felt like he was riding a beast, he either A:was to scared to go any faster (have to get it up to 11,000 or so to get power) or B: doesnt really have a scooter at all, Whutchyall Think?

·
Registered
859 Posts
I think he was just trying to see what he could squeeze out of ya'll(us). Blah, blah, blah Looking at his (or her) screen name, it sounds like a Monica Lewinski(sp).

·
Registered
179 Posts
Did he say which ninja he took out for a spanking? I respect my bike for what she has to offer. My old ex500 was alright she never scared me but my 636 does, she has me by the ballz, I love her. This guy must be riding one of these[:M121]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.