Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was out killin' time last night on the bike and some guy on a busa saw me and made a u-turn in front of me and took off. I caught up to him at the light and I stayed single file. When the light turned green, he ripped it and took off, so did I. Halfway through second or third gear I pulled him and grinned at him when I went by. After I passed him he just let way off and probably started crying. All I could figure is that his bike was geared for top end, and that he was really fat too, so his bike was panting trying to carry him. It was fun anyway, I usually don't race, but I couldn't resist seeing what would happen

·
Registered
394 Posts
heh, i doubt the busa would battle to pull away even if you put "the big show" on it...

It was probably a way inexperienced old fart that heard somewhere that no other bike can beat his busa....

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
You may have somehow passed Mr. Tubby, but once you hit three digit speeds he would have passed you like you were sitting still. I hate the Hayabusa's, personally, but they're a beast on the top end.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yea man Busas are WAY too bulky.. as are the Ninja 1300s they look too bulky. But the busa was deff built for the top end. Good job on beating him though ;) a little respect for the 600s baby haha :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
as much as i hate busas......there is no way you could pull him in any gear unless something is completely messed up. I've had big guys beat me all the time at the track. Probably a squid who thought he had the coolest shit around and then got scared and backed off.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put twin turbos on my bike, lol jk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.