·
Registered
3,609 Posts
nice, have you ridden the daytona?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, not yet. she is brand new and maybee when she is broken in he will let me take her for a trashing! [}:)]

·
Registered
138 Posts
I love the 675's but to be honest, i think the 636 still is a better looking bike :) the daytona looks a little thrown to gether, it doesn't flow as well as the kawi, but i would rock either of them :)

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
my friend wants one, but i would think finding a dealership to service them would be a little painstaking

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
being a previous Triumph owner (955i Daytona) i would say if you like it GET ONE!!! the 3 cylinder sounds so fucking good when equiped with an exhaust..

the new 675 looks sweet and from all the praise it is getting must handle like a champ...
to bad i am going to ad some cheating power to the zx6r as it is looking now...2mm overbore to imagine that 675cc..

I am waiting to see what they do for the liter plus size daytona as that may just be the ticket 155rwhp plus triple...[:p]

·
Registered
640 Posts
the back seat/cowl/trunk would be sweet on a 636. I could use the room for my ride to work

·
Registered
134 Posts
I love the way the 675 looks and all but I'm 5' 9" with a 29" inseam, riding that bike is NOT a option. I can't even get on the damn thing [xx(]

·
Registered
474 Posts
Friend just picked one up (in Guldens Mustard yellow) last week, 4 days after I picked up my 06 636... A lot of nice extras on that bike like the tinted windscreen, stainless lines, Super Corsa Pro, and better adjustability on the shift light... It does lack the slipper cluch I beileve tho, and aftermarket parts are difficult to find and options are limited.

Comfort wise tho, its not much better than the plank of a seat on the CBR600RR....

·
Registered
157 Posts
[:HitIt]

·
Registered
218 Posts
Is the triumph still a cheater bike? Its like a 1000cc v-twin in 750 inline class, the 675 is a triple so losing the cylinder a increasing the displacement should equal out.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm ready for a litre bike after my rr is done and was hoping triumph would release a new 955, but I hear it's a few years away. They are a small company and are taking advantage of the success of the 675 for now. Anyone see that 70 year old guy at Palo mtn. riding his red 675 with his knee pucks all ground down and his tires shredded. 21 more years and hope that's me.

green the only way to flllyyy![:p][^]:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.