·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sekzy!! :D

I used fiend for an 03-04, then i thought they were ugly after the 05 came out. You just made me realize how hot they are again.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing. My only complaint (what I'm known for, apparently).....why the red rim stripes??

--David

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sekzy!! :D

I used fiend for an 03-04, then i thought they were ugly after the 05 came out. You just made me realize how hot they are again.
Lol, thanks :] I try to keep her clean

Awesome man..!!
Thank you :)

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing. My only complaint (what I'm known for, apparently).....why the red rim stripes??

--David
Complaints are always taken, lol. I just like the offset of the color difference, plus I don't like the blue rim stripe black. My inspiration for it are the "Time Attack" schemed wheels that Volk Racing put out for cars.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Complaints are always taken, lol. I just like the offset of the color difference, plus I don't like the blue rim stripe black. My inspiration for it are the "Time Attack" schemed wheels that Volk Racing put out for cars.
Red, green, blue, purple, whatever. If the bike is as clean as yours, no complaints matter.

--David

·
Registered
364 Posts
I think the true highlight of these photos is the fact that your car has the shocker on the front bumper, :Laughing rolling:, priceless

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Red, green, blue, purple, whatever. If the bike is as clean as yours, no complaints matter.

--David
Lol, thanks, I may have swayed your complaint :D

I think the true highlight of these photos is the fact that your car has the shocker on the front bumper, :Laughing rolling:, priceless
Haha, actually thats a buddies car-- I'd put it by the exhaust myself, hehe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts