Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share some pics of my toy.

Mods to date:

Race repilca foot pegs
520 chain coversion
Windscreen
Frame sliders
Hindle race mount exahoust with jet kit
K&N air fliter
Rear seat cowl
Clear brake lights with integrator kit
Chrome chain gaurd
Blue under tail
Breaded brake lines
Throttle advancer
Slipper clutch
Custom decal kit
Custom fairing stay to get rid of the roll bar cage.
I always keep one head light taped, less work when I do track days.

I think thay's all of the mods

·
Registered
349 Posts
DaMunster I like your chain guard where'd u get it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never go out with out my lid on. If I rode a Harley I probably would not wear one then again I would not be as crazy on a Harley.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by snow986
DaMunster I like your chain guard where'd u get it?
Thanks, I got it at a local shop near my town. I'll post a number for the shop I soon as I find it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by DaMunster
Thought I would share some pics of my toy.

Mods to date:

Race repilca foot pegs
520 chain coversion
Windscreen
Frame sliders
Hindle race mount exahoust with jet kit
K&N air fliter
Rear seat cowl
Clear brake lights with integrator kit
Chrome chain gaurd
Blue under tail
Breaded brake lines
Throttle advancer
Slipper clutch
Custom decal kit
Custom fairing stay to get rid of the roll bar cage.

I think thay's all of the mods

PLEASE COMMENT!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
where did the seat cowl come from? looks like a pretty close paint match. did it come that way or did you have it painted? i've been looking for a slim cowl like that. inked out trucca has a similar one from devil bikes, but i can't seem to find one

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Love the bike, i like the green on the blue its different but looks good! How do you like the slipper clutch? Ang i guess you got the pegs fromt he shop too? I am in need of new ones my old ones are ground up and messed up, and those look sweet! Another question, what brand seat cowl is that, targa?
Ben

·
Registered
840 Posts
Originally posted by DaMunster

Who did you do track days with this year, Munster? We just got back from Summit on Monday. You should have come along. You're not showing us FTC boys any love.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by metricdevil
Bring that bitch up our way and we'll get out and dice it up a bit. We'll see if you learned anything on the track this year. Bring your pucks ...
I thought long and hard about how I wanted to reply to your comments, I will say this I'm going to bite my tung and tone it down a bit.

These guys, who decided to stomp on my topic, are apart of a sport bike club we all roll with. This club I speak of, is also partners with the sport bike shop where I purchased some of my trick mods.

Metricdevil, talk to your boy he will school you on the last time I was called out. I made him eat his words, he challenged me to a drag race, when it was over and I crushed him. We did it again, needless to say I spanked him again, after that the trash talk was done.

If you want to try and punk me stop the BS on this site, step up you freaking pussy and call my ass on the phone. You can find my number, check with your boyfreind.

The last ride I did with you was great, you took us on a scenic ride through some sick twisties, remember? That was the ride when you were shedding tears in your helmet! You punk ass bitch you left early because you were getting passed! You were so upset with riding with people that had skills, don't even try and step to me!

If you can't tell this topic is done!

I'll be waiting for your call Metricdevil. We can play this out any way you want, you fat piece of crap! Step to me son you best come correct, you have really pisssed me the f off! I will beat your ass any day of the week, any way, any how!

Bring your pucks, that's so gay don't even try and be cute you freaking ****!

Mother f%cker you pissed me off, I'm down just name the spot and I will make you freaking eat your words, then eat your teeth for desert!

Oh, now I'm pissed you silly little slut, this reply made me miss the first 5 minutes of LOST!

This topic is toast I will not reply to this any more, Metricdevil you made the challenge and I'm down, you f%cking loser!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.