1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Looks good man. I wish there was a track near me :(

·
Registered
785 Posts
I like that blue/green thing you got goin on there...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the good comments!
thats actually a go-kart track. its a very small track, youre mainly in first gear, hitting second on the straight, then back down to first for the rest. we have no tracks worth a damn anywhere my house. closest one is something like 4 hours away. so its actually go kart tire debris in the pic. me any my buddy were the only sportbikes there, then some karts showed up and we alternated time on the track.
ill see if i can get the pics bigger.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hey we've got Pueblo just 1.5hrs away. :)

Hell even my girlfriend gets into it :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Full leathers plus no antifreeze at the start of 07. Next track day is the 2nd 50$ for half day 75$ for full I believe.

·
Registered
33 Posts
wow awesome pictures. did you have an prior training on the track? i would love to take mine to the track (have one locally) but im fairly new to it and would like to be prepaired for it! again, wicked pics![8D]

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I would dare to say that all the "debris" is actually rubber from tires. I could be wrong though.

--David

·
Registered
512 Posts
Originally posted by racedfila749
HA I finally got my leathers so I need to get to pueblo. But I dont have a trailer hitch to tow the bike.
Blah U-haul is dirt cheap and the best :)

From rider 660 back we were fighting for 9th and up rider 618 was a laper. Woo hoo! I stuffed 660 on turn 9 held him off on 10 and took the flag for 9th. BEST RACE EVER! Was so much fun since rider 859 and I are always racing against eachother. My 2nd 9th ever.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Originally posted by ryan
that was my first time on the track. i do canyons occasionally, but have never gotten that low, it was pretty exciting. Ill see what my schedule looks like bertja, maybe we can meet up there sometime soon. Will a textile jacket work, with leather pants?
Not sure on the jacket, I would say yes but I really don't know. They pretty much want a 2 piece that zips together, boots gloves and a mellon cap.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Originally posted by Bertja

Blah U-haul is dirt cheap and the best :)
I've been meaning to get down there but have gottne preoccupied doing work on my garage and some friends bikes. Now its probably going to be a little bit longer becuase I have to get some new tire[xx(]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.