Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the tool kit under the seat didn't come with bike when i purchased it, should i worry? or Is it necessary make my own? thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nah, its not a big deal. Don't purchase one though, the contents is only 10, 12, 14, 17mm wrenches. Screwdrivers, couple allen wrenches and a tool to adjust the shock. Just find the ones that fit and are the size you want to carry around, then make your own kit. With those few tools you can pretty much tear down your entire bike, so it should be all you need. Mine didn't have the kit either, I found out why when I started taking the plastics off and found what they had replaced it with. Tampons... So I made my own little kit t that turns out to be a lot better than the original one and as for the shock adjuster tool. I borrowed a friends, drew a template, and proceeded to cut my own. If you have anything that you can cut metal with, I would be happy to send you the template.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol...tampons...

yeah, i wish they could have put something else back there..haha.. post the pics if you have some, someone else might find this useful too. thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts