Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking forward to John Oliver's next season on HBO. This is political- if you voted for Harper, Brexit or the "Rumphole", you should probably watch something else because this video makes fun of you:
-
-
-
-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This video below is about the nations most likely to split into smaller countries.

I think the northern US was very much against their own Declaration of Independence beliefs in the 1860s, and they should have let the southern states become their own country. It is clear that the south would have eventually outlawed slavery on their own, likely in a much less expensive way than war losses. I think the election of Trump increases the chances California will break away from the US, especially because of the size of their economy, their more liberal laws and culture, and their increasing Latino population that will likely not ever vote in leaders like Reagan again. Their previous governator Shwartzenator also has a big feud with The Donald now.
-
-
-
-

·
Registered
3 Posts
This video below is about the nations most likely to split into smaller countries.

I think the northern US was very much against their own Declaration of Independence beliefs in the 1860s, and they should have let the southern states become their own country. It is clear that the south would have eventually outlawed slavery on their own, likely in a much less expensive way than war losses. I think the election of Trump increases the chances California will break away from the US, especially because of the size of their economy, their more liberal laws and culture, and their increasing Latino population that will likely not ever vote in leaders like Reagan again. Their previous governator Shwartzenator also has a big feud with The Donald now.
-
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vP3Ju7J4gk
-
-

The Germans have already begun to decline by accepting immigrants and I think they will be the first destroyed state

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many (especially far right-wing) articles do not look at the bigger picture- Germany’s population is overall getting older and they need younger immigrants (or more citizens having more children) to work in their factories to take the place of retired workers:

"Germany’s population will likely be down to 73.1 million by 2060 due to a growing birth deficit that cannot be compensated even by net immigration levels of 200-300,000 more people per year.

There is public and business support for Merkel’s stance on refugees. At last month’s congress, only two of her party’s 1,001 delegates voted against her decision to put no ceiling on the number of refugees to welcome.

In her annual new year’s address, Merkel urged Germans to see refugee arrivals as an opportunity." (Instead of the Trumpist "end of the world and huge crime increases" bullshit).

-
https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2016/jan/06/refugee-influx-helps-halt-decline-in-germanys-population
-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts