Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I even post what happened, YES IT WAS A DUMB THING I DID!

I applied for the kawi card because I wanted the 636. I got the card in the mail and thought to myself is this purchasing a bike what I really wanted to do. I said hell with it and cut the Kawi card up. What was I thinking. With so many nice bikes out 636, new GSX-R, new R6 I needed much more research. Well low and behold I came back to the 636 SE and put a deposit on one. I am going to purchase the bike before March 31st because that is when the kawi deal ends. Should I contact kawasaki and tell me I need a new card or should I just reapply online for a new one? Sorry for the dumb and non-thought out mistake.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Call em up and tell em that your dog ate your card.... If you still have a record of your card number you should be able to use that..........
BTW, that was a dumb thing to do! :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHAH I have no record of my card number at all. Gotta love the whole "My Dog Ate It" LOL. And yes it was possibly one of the dumbest things I have done.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Just call them up and ask for a replacement card. They should have no problem sending you a new one, and I'm sure your information is already in the system.

Besides, they WANT you to use it.:) That's how they make $$$.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
YOU DUMB ASS!!! AHAHAHAHAH

call them and say you lost the card and need to get a new card to buy a new bike. they wont hesitate on re-sending your card.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
It's something that looks like a credit card but I don't think it has a stripe on it or anything. Kawi has your info, just have the dealer call them, you don't need the card for anything really.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.