Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all....I grew in Hamilton area and moved around from there to niagara falls etc....I moved out to British Columbia and got my bike license.

What i want to know is.....how are the roads for biking, any good twisties etc. I flew back a while ago and cant even imagine driving the 400series highways...BC is all about twisty back roads ...I guess t.o. would be awesome for highspeed riding?

just remember rubber side down [8)]

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
About a 1-2 hour ride NORTH of T.O. will get you into some GREAT biking roads... in and around the Parry Sound / Huntsville area. There's some DECENT local roads, but the problem is POPULATION - too many driveways and cagers to really enjoy roads for too long at a time. But up around Parry Sound and Hunstville, neither of those is too much of an issue...

Check out THIS MAP I "borrowed" from a guy on another forum for a look at Ontario bike roads which are graded by the author. There's some beauties on there. Enjoy. (not dial-up friendly... be forewarned...)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats pretty much what i was thinking, Parry sound and hwy69 through Georgian bay...there were a couple roads in the country part of hamilton like flamborough etc...

well hopefully next year i will ship my bike out to Ontario for a ride....so i can visit the family....too long of a ride for the z'r ahaha...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.