Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed Roaring Toyz front and rear lowering kit. Was wondering if anyone can give me the torque specs for; the allens on the fork clamps, the hex bolts on the forks clamps, the allens through the handle bar spacer, and both bolts on the lowering links. Thanks for any help.

Already searched only came up with one post that didn't have all the specs just wanted to see if anyone knew anything.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Just installed Roaring Toyz front and rear lowering kit. Was wondering if anyone can give me the torque specs for; the allens on the fork clamps, the hex bolts on the forks clamps, the allens through the handle bar spacer, and both bolts on the lowering links. Thanks for any help.

Already searched only came up with one post that didn't have all the specs just wanted to see if anyone knew anything.
Didn't you figure out before you started that you would need those torque specs once you were done? :p

http://www.kawiforums.com/showthread.php?t=112928

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i was plannin on gettin a service manual but couldnt wait to install the kit.i saw that thread, do you have the rear specs?

thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts