Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two weeks ago, I got into an accident and totaled my bike. I only had liability on the bike..Since I haven't reported it to my insurance company do you guys think I should just switch it to full coverage and declare the bike stolen in a couple months?

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
OK, this is one of the reasons why sport bike insurance (and insurance in general) is so high.

Fraudulant claims.

-Flash

·
Registered
530 Posts
david, if grovaire does go for it, the insurers are gonna pay for it but only at first. eventually, the cost would be passed on to the consumers (so they can maintain their profit levels). that's you and me.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I'm not going to touch that with a yes or no answer but I will say this gives me more insight into why I've been quoted OVER 10K A YEAR ON BIKE INSURANCE!!!!! [}:)]:([}:)]:([xx(]

·
Registered
94 Posts
Good luck. I'd bet good money once you say you want to up your coverage they would ask to see the bike. Many places do this just to avoid this scam. And yes its a huge scam and if you did do it I would hope %$^# &*%^$8 %$&^%$&0 &*%^(* 484^%$&^. Gerat idea you had there...keep raising all of our rates.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.