Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new 06 ex500 in kawi green. I noticed a small chip in my paint after a day of riding probably from a rock about 1/8" in dia. Does Kawasaki offer touch up paint for stock colors?

Thanks
Antoni

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by Marlboroman
Hey Toni, Welcome to the Forum!
Check out this website. http://www.colorrite.com/
I got a touch up pen from them for my green 636 and it matched perfectly! [8D]
Can you tell it's there like on a car? I was considering trying to touch up a small scratch on my tank but I don't want it to be obvious..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome, thanks. I went ahead and ordered a touchup pen of the green color they had. Hopefully it will match up ok.

-Antoni

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Did you get yours at Conklin Cycle or at SSR Powersports? How much did you pay OTD?

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL

Can you tell it's there like on a car? I was considering trying to touch up a small scratch on my tank but I don't want it to be obvious..
I just had a couple of very small rock pecks that I used it on and it came out really well.
But I dont have much going on in the paint skills dept.
I guess it depends on how good you are and how bad the scratch is.

Can anyone who has some experience with that kind of stuff give Zero Cool some more info?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by rainking1978
Did you get yours at Conklin Cycle or at SSR Powersports? How much did you pay OTD?
Hey sorry I didn't get back to you, I don't have 20 posts yet to do pms I'm getting there though. I ended up picking it up at the cycle center, right after the floods, I think I was their first new buyer after.

-Antoni

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.