Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone signed up for Pocono East on Saturday this week with TPM? I haven't been to Pocono in a year or so, I hope the surface isn't as bad as everyone has been telling me :(

·
Registered
885 Posts
Not Saturday

I'll be coaching on Sunday

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've been to Pocono half a dozen times so far this year and its the same as it was last year (except for the sand on the fusa course after the NASCRAP event). People talk crap about Pocono but lots of riders still show up. Unfortunately my next day has to wait until sept 6th.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i think i might make it there saturday. im riding a green 636 hauled by a gray frontier.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not Saturday

I'll be coaching on Sunday
I found out today that there is no power in the paddock at Pocono East. Is there anyone at the track that rents generators or anything like that? If not it's off to Home Depot to see what I can scrounge up.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I found out today that there is no power in the paddock at Pocono East. Is there anyone at the track that rents generators or anything like that? If not it's off to Home Depot to see what I can scrounge up.
Not true, if you park against the North Fence there are boxes with power on the other side of the fence. I think they charge $30- for the day and you will need an extension cord. You can usually find a couple of people who will split a box.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not true, if you park against the North Fence there are boxes with power on the other side of the fence. I think they charge $30- for the day and you will need an extension cord. You can usually find a couple of people who will split a box.
Wow good deal. I called the TPM office and they said no power available but this is great.

:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts