Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i mentioned in another thread about if it was worth getting a hire bike for my first track day. After reading every ones comments i defo want to take mine but is it worth buying some track fairings to put on??

If so how much of a pain is it to get the light out and every thing and is it worth doing?? Or is it a case if i go down i go down and ill mess the bike up any way?? (if that make sense :confused:)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey tackelberry. I had this very same mental struggle the other week when I was facing my first trackday. Really, really didn't want to screw up my OEM fairings in case I did go down (you have even more reason than I in this respect). I chose to go with Armour trackwork (contact Cozeye on this board or Rob at www.LithiumMotorsports.com). Had my painter shoot them up and threw then on. From start to finish probably took about 4 hours total to rip off the street clothes and throw on the new ones (including the marking, drilling, etc.) This was the first time I'd ever done it and I'm very glad that's the way I went.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts