Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, excuse my ignorance.

Where could I find out about track day's in my area? What is involved in taking your bike on the track?

I've been riding all my life but never did it on a track. I'd like to try sometime!

LOK

·
Registered
562 Posts
another site http://www.trackdaz.com/
basically in your area u have loudon in New Hampshire, Summit Point in West Virginia and VIR in virginia to choose from

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Like I said, they've added seven venies for 2004, they just haven't released a schedule yet so keep checking back there.[8D]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone have any track day info for the west coast mainly in Northern Cal. I tried looking at the website for local tracks but they don't tell me much.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Originally posted by JNO707
Does anyone have any track day info for the west coast mainly in Northern Cal. I tried looking at the website for local tracks but they don't tell me much.

Check Thunderhill, Laguna Seca, and Sears Point.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks! I tried Sears Point (Infineon) and they just sent me an email telling me to check out the local race schools. They said they only provide track services.. but no open track? Does that sound right?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Originally posted by the wizz
Originally posted by Strong Bad
www.sportbiketracktime.com

You'll find everything you need to know there since Monta & Co. put on a great program. The 2004 schedule should be coming soon.

how about www.trackoholics.com...I hear they put on a better program...but thats just me talking
When it comes to Gratten Raceway, you bet your ass it is! Thing is, most these guys don't seem to want to travel cross country and ride it[xx(]

·
Registered
976 Posts
Originally posted by JNO707
Thanks! I tried Sears Point (Infineon) and they just sent me an email telling me to check out the local race schools. They said they only provide track services.. but no open track? Does that sound right?
Here ya go www.sportbikeusa.comWe have 4 weekend dates @ Thunderhill this year.

BD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.