Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
here is a track in Joliet, IL...the autobahn country club...its a race track built by a bunch of rich cagers but some of the local bike dealerships sponsor trackdays there during the summer...i have yet to go down to one because i just bought my bike this season but rest assured i will be there next season...its snowing and 33 degrees outside right now so i am not doing much riding right now...

http://www.autobahncountryclub.net/index.html

·
Registered
20 Posts
Firebird International Raceway in Phoenix, Az is a dumpy, unkempt little place that fits my "better than nothing" category. Chunks of concrete on one corner, seam's down the middle of the other. I'll ride the fuck out of it when I get the chance though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
whats the closest to philly???pocono spot doesnt run bikes, so I need to find some where, I have no race exp. but i can ride well. let me know if ya know....

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live near Nashville, TN. I see that Nashville superspeedway apparently has motorcycle trackdays, but I was unable to find any info about it on their website. Does anyone know anything about that or know anything more helpful?

·
Registered
10 Posts
hye,i am from Malaysia, i've been twice in trackday, at SIC-Sepang International Circuit.but only for fun and learning..never touched my knees on the tarmac..hope someday i will..hehe..you all can view the track here Welcome | Sepang Circuit maybe someday you can visit Malaysia and enjoy the track..hehehe

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
21 - 34 of 34 Posts