1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
my eyes are burning!!!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
This is an example of the tunnel vision effect that I saw in that oscar worthy piece "Biker Boyz". :D:D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, you guys are funny:D

Here's a short clip too. A ride-by cam, sort of, of turn 3 of my local track, at the last track day of this year.

First up is a Supermoto with lap times of 1.4X, then a ducati900ss that came second in this years Ducatic cup of Finland, 1.30.08, then a 125 racebike with a the best time of the day, 1.28.XX, then a gix thou, 1.29.XX and finally me, wohoo, in a blue sweater over my leathers, with an unconfirmed best time of 1.32.7ish.

Can't really tell who's fast and who's not by this vid, though[:M46]
Except for the 125, he was crazy fast.

EDIT: Oh, forgot the link[:I]
http://koti.welho.com/cvon1/Turn 3 ride-by 320x288 mpeg4 mp3.avi

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Niice. Quite a bit of detail in that 1600*1200
How do you like those Sidi's? I'm geting a pair for next season.

I think your old avatar pic was better though[:0]. And I don't mean the bunny[8D]

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Those Sidi's are built like a brick shit house. The only thing more rigid than those are the Daytonas. I was looking for something rigid yeah pliable enough to walk in. The do the job quite well. They crash well and have replace-able part galor.

These particular ones have about 30k on them. They will be getting replaced before the start of next season.

I'll change my avatar when I get around to it [:p]

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Originally posted by RedFinn

First up is a Supermoto with lap times of 1.4X, then a ducati900ss that came second in this years Ducatic cup of Finland, 1.30.08, then a 125 racebike with a the best time of the day, 1.28.XX, then a gix thou, 1.29.XX and finally me, wohoo, in a blue sweater over my leathers, with an unconfirmed best time of 1.32.7ish.
The black/silver suzook doing 1.28-1.29 times in 1st "no insurances apply" session at 12:00-> was a 600...

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[:0]
Damn, there goes my last excuse[:M92]
I guess I'm just one slow mofo[V]

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Originally posted by RedFinn

I guess I'm just one slow mofo[V]
1.32 is not that slow in Ahvenisto ;)

I calmed my pace a bit after a nice loooong (unintentional) slide in the "towers corner"... In the afternoon the grip was better, rear was sliding a bit in second gear corner exits. And I can assure you that my times were nowhere near 1.32 ;)

Well, I guess I'll change the Diablos to Diablo Corsa or Mez Rennsport for next season. And maybe someday I'll learn to ride too...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.