Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i could only see the first vid, as i am not yet a facebook member.

that looks like a hell of a fun track. is that a cycle-only track? didn't look like it was big enough for cars. also didn't show the tell-tale signs of car abuse on the tarmac.

did you actually rub bikes at one point? and, what's with that stuff that looks like flour on the track?

i haven't been on a track since august and i'm having serious withdrawals. i don't think i'll make it thru winter like this. i may have to travel far south and find me a track day or something...

s3aturnr

edit: almost forgot... is that a total coincidence that the video length is 6:36?

·
Registered
292 Posts
i could only see the first vid, as i am not yet a facebook member.

that looks like a hell of a fun track. is that a cycle-only track? didn't look like it was big enough for cars. also didn't show the tell-tale signs of car abuse on the tarmac.

did you actually rub bikes at one point? and, what's with that stuff that looks like flour on the track?
Cheers mate,

It's the most legendary bike track in the UK but it does have cars on it. It's called Cadwell Park and is very narrow but completely famous for an area called the mountain... I get a wheelie there but the pros actually completely jump off the ground (both wheels!!) its totally mad!!

Such a narrow twisty track, absolute sheer craziness!!

The "flour" you saw is actually cement dust, its used to clear up oil spills... the first session of the day, someones bike blew up and poured oil all down the hill :(

eek!

Here's a pic from someone on the mountain... and a clip...

Now that is something you dont see on most tracks!!! eek!!

And this is what happens when you get it wrong... I have posted this before :buzzsaw:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1b7k3FILIGA&feature=related

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you should mate,

come over nd do Cadwell Park, Donington Park and Brands Hatch :) You'd love them!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts