Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where i could do track days in Quebec or New England???

thanks

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also..something that is not a oval, cause thats boring as shit...know u mericans like that, but we dont fancy it....

or also in Ontario...

cheers mate for the help anway...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
LOL your an idiot! you KNOW stereotypes arent true.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dear squid, the track he suggested is an oval....and also, sterotypes are very true, your country lives on them....so please..i just asked for a non-oval...thank you

and why do people post dumb non-related comments? instead of answering the query??

·
Registered
391 Posts
the track i suggested is an oval and also has a road course for motorcycles that has 12 corners. go to http://www.raceloudon.com/ and click on "Maps and Stuff" and then "Track Map."

make sure you know what you are talking about before you post so you don't sound like an idiot

·
Registered
236 Posts
Right on maverick10121. If you try a track day next year look up www.tonystrackdays.com that is the one I started with before I went racing. I now race at Loudon go figure that one out. All us motorcycles racing there on a road course in little New Hampshire.

urymoto why don't you come check Tony’s out and come on down. Just remember to leave the kiddies home because every one knows us big bad 'mericans eat little children.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.