Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the highly sought after b2 industries pro rail frame sliders for a 2007/2008 zx6r ... these are no cut and come with everything to do a straight forward install with simple hand tools. My friend wanted to pick up a set of these for his bike but found out they were no longer for sale. According to him, b2 industries e-mailed him back saying they now cost too much money to make and they were taking a hit after each set sold so they are no discontinued.

B2 Industries Pro-Rails are manufactured here in California. All the fittings are CNC machined from solid steel instead of a washer welded onto the end of a piece of tubing. Best fitment and best strength. Tubing is cold rolled thick wall steel. Each rail and fitting is TIG welded for best strength and weld penetration, not sloppy ass MIG welds like some other stuff out there. Nice gloss powdercoat too. Comes with replacable pucks that are shaped to absorb impact.
More info from motorcyclesuperstore dot com: B2 Industries Pro Rails - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

Anyway, I will trade for Spiegler LSL, Woodcraft, or other similar HIGH QUALITY frame sliders.

Best,

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's your reason for trading?
I bought these when I first got my bike because it was my first motorcycle - better safe than sorry. Honestly, purely cosmetic reasons, even though I get a lot of compliments on them. To be truthful this is just a feeler, I am definitely losing out in this situation and should of added in the first post I would need some cash on top or some other part thrown in to equal out the trade

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.