Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my bike right now I have the stock gauges, I just haven't gotten around to getting new ones yet. I was looking into it and the TT gauges look pretty legit, but I was wondering if anyone with a 250R had experience with them?

· Registered
3 Posts
I considered it for a while, but settled on a simple Sigma computer and kept the old guages. I've seen the Vapor on Ninja 250s. I really like the shift indicator lights and digital tach, but in my case, money was better spent elsewhere on the bike!

· Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
37,014 Posts
I have a trail tech Endurance on my Dirtbike...I dont know why you would want one over the stock TBH.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just hate the way the stock ones look on my bike since it's naked, they just look too bulky.

That and my speedometer doesn't work, I don't know what happened to it and we tried everything to fix it, but it just doesn't read for s***.

· Registered
317 Posts
Mine does not work ether. I just noticed it last night. Started the bike and noticed tech and speedo did not come on. After 10 minutes tech came but speedo did not. I am a noob so I would like to get more info on these aftermarket speedos if there are any

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.