Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the 1st time for me to truly try out these on my ZX6R and i must say they were pretty damn good..
loads of feedback and pretty much between them and the Michelin Power race i was running, just loads of confidence boosting handling..
had to adjust the compression some as the brakes were truly phenomenal and just so strong.
The forks worked great over the rough sections of the tracks as well as the smoother sections.
The cement patches didnt phase it either.

As a direct comparison my ohlins valved and sprung RC51 forks feel better then the traxxion full cartridges if someone asked me.

BUT i will say that the ZX6R in general under Full throttle pulling from 1st to 2nd into 3rd gear if not on mostly smooth track you best have a steering Damper. the +2 rear sprocket livened things up ALOT!

The Hyper-pro damper did its job and kept things under control but i did have to adjust it to deal with the track rough spots...as it was wanting to get a little wild under gas...

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
thanks for the info...i'm a little green to even know about this stuff, but in the future, i will remember your wise words on suspension

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.