Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
that thing is crazy. not a particular fan of the seat/lack of a tail section setup. but respect to whoever came up with it, never woulda thought i would see 7 look like that

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
that dudes on dedicated 7-R forum i'm on.. it's sick as hell.. working on getting CF fairings thru my fiberglass guys.. i'll post up. might be as low as $1200 for a full et from what i hear.. if so, i'll be rockin a set :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nice machine, lots of work into that for sure.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't know if I like the short subframe thing. I have seen a few like it. I think I do however kinda like the carbon fairings though.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I might be stepping on peoples toes here.. But that thing looks dumb!! And what work?? Put on a CF fairing, shorten and remould the sub frame and find a place for the battery.. I see no performance mods what so ever...???

·
Registered
57 Posts
It's called a bobber, and they have a pretty large following. I am not one of those people. While they do look good on some bikes. This ones lines don't flow very well in my opinion.

·
Registered
28,050 Posts
That looks awesome. Thought about doin that to my tail to. Now I know I'm going to. Great job with that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts