Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I'm interested in getting some sort of triple tree cover so that my keys and other objects don't damage the nice machined finish that comes stock. I'm looking for recommendations, anything anyone likes, and anything that anyone finds that looks completely out there or different (I know I'm leaving that wide open for some really bad things [:eek:)]). I figure who better to ask then you guys here. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Ken - Yellow '02

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Cool, thanks DJ. I'll look into it. I prefer the carbon look but am still open to suggestions.

Ken - Yellow '02

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have the LP Carbon Works one on my bike...real nice...good fit...looks great.

Old enough to know better...young enough not to care.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey All,

I have been looking for a triple tree cover for my 99 zx6r. Does anyone know of a website that sells these internationally. (Or a shop or site based in Australia ideally) I'm in Australia and it seems that all you guys in America get all the cool aftermarket stuff!! :)

Cheers guys.

Out of the light...into the shadows....

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ok :)
If anyone knows where to get one of those for the 03 within the EU please don't hesitate to paste a URL to that store :D
I have my anti theft devices remote scratching the paint all the time. So the cover woud be just gr8 for my bike [:p]

-Creep-
03 636

·
Registered
431 Posts
NinjaRider...there is a cut out in the cover to show the logo. Its a nice piece. For something so small it made a big difference in the look of my bike when you look in that area.

Old enough to know better...young enough not to care.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.